Focus On Clients
Our Job is to Protect Our Client's Interests
Two River Benefits Consultants create strong partnerships with each of our clients. Our consultants strive to be simply "THE BEST" broker partner to our clients. We are a full services broker, we work with clients to meet their needs for both employee benefits and business insurance. Our distinguished client community includes companies in a wide variety of industries. Our growth over the years has been generated by an expansive footprint from our original New Jersey and Metro New York to nationwide. We pride ourselves on our service and our 98% client retention is a result of superior service.
All of our contributory and voluntary benefit plans, described on other pages of this site, share two common themes:
- To relieve you of the burden of dealing directly with insurance companies.
- To effectively communicate to your employees an understanding of their benefits.
We strongly believe the client-broker relationship must be based on Mutual Respect and Trust.
HOW WE SERVE EMPLOYERS
We are committed to building our reputation by creating distinct advantages for our clients. Our service teams collaborate, first and foremost, for the benefit of each individual client and our benefit, pension, and business insurance solutions are developed based on each individual employer's needs and requirements.
- Employee benefit brokers for group employee benefits, statutory disability benefits, and pension planning.
- Our consulting services are fee based and may be waived upon engagement as a broker partner
- All financial information is reported ethically and in a timely manner.
- As independent employee benefit brokers we do not represent individual insurance carriers.
We Deliver What We Promise. We Do Not Compromise Our Ethics.
WORKING WITH INSURERS
We create market competition to benefit our clients. We recommend insurance company products based on our Client's specific needs and the profiles of insurance companies:
- financial strength
- risk expertise
- service capabilities
- claim payment history
- terms and conditions