Variable Group Universal Life
Often used in executive benefit plans or to fund retiree life insurance, variable group universal life provides flexible life insurance, a guaranteed account and optional sub-account investment choices. Features include
- affordable premiums due to group buying power,
- an investment option (for tax-deferred accumulation),
- coverage that can be extended to age 99,
- optional dependent coverage available as a rider and
- investment account options (that cover a wide range of investment styles and risks).
This type of group life insurance has expenses and fees, such as mortality and expense charges, fund expenses, and management and distribution fees.